Apart from the affordable battery replacement promo on April 27 to May 27 2019, Huawei Philippines will soon hold “Service Day” program to keep your phone in top condition.
Huawei in the Philippines has seen such rapid growth in market share over the last few years that it has already become a household name. In order to continue living up to its customer-centric ethos – as well as say thank you to its loyal customers – Huawei is announcing a Service Day event, which will provide Huawei device owners with free device-care services.
The event isn’t a one-time thing either: Huawei Service Day will be scheduled every first Friday and Saturday of each month, starting with the launch event on May 3rd and May 4th. Service Day includes Free Phone Disinfect Service, Free Out-of-Warranty Labor Charge (only parts replacement will cost the customer), and Free Screen Protector Application.
For the Free Screen Protection Application, the service applies to select Huawei models:
- HUAWEI Mate Series: Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 9
- HUAWEI P Series: P20, P20 Pro, P20 lite, P10, P10 Plus,P9,P9 Plus
- HUAWEI nova Series: nova 3, nova 3i, nova 2i, nova 2 lite
- HUAWEI Y Series: Y9 2019, Y7 Pro 2019, Y6 2019, Y6 2018
- HUAWEI Tablet: MediaPad T3 7, MediaPad T1 7.0
Customers can avail of Service Day benefits at select Huawei Authorized Service Centers across the Philippines.
Ever since smartphones hit average consumer-levels of ubiquity, phone care items and services have skyrocketed and for good reason. As one of our most personal and most-used possessions, smartphones are highly subject to the wear and tear of daily life. Most people, for example, often neglect the dirt and grime that can accumulate in various vital parts of the phone (speaker, camera lens, charging port, etc.).
As such, Huawei offers to protect its customers’ investments to prolong their lifespan and usability. Huawei Service Day promises to convey the company’s deep commitment to providing outstanding post-sales service and uphold their pledge of valuing customer concerns as its core guiding principle.
Huawei Service Day is part of the tech company’s overarching effort to Make it Possible – that is, to encourage its customer base to go beyond expectations, to redefine the rules, to make things possible by wielding the transformative power of Huawei’s technology.
With Huawei Service Day, every Huawei device owner can now enjoy the benefits of high-quality products supported by a system of reliable device care and top-shelf customer service.
Huawei Service Days are available at Selected Authorized Service Centers below:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Glorietta Manila Makati City
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Podium Metro Manila
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Trinoma Quezon City
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – SM south Las Pinas
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Fonerange SM San Fernando
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Memoxpress Clark
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Citylight Dagupan City
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Cebu City
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Davao City
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER – Cagayan de Oro
Term and conditions
- Service Day event is valid on every first Friday & Saturday of the month at selected HUAWEI Authorized Service Centers.
- This Service Day event is only applicable for walk-in customers, except HUAWEI service centers’ employees.
- For “Free Screen Protector Application” service, dealers, resellers and/or distributors are not allowed to participate in this service.
- “Free Screen Protector Application” service is applicable to selected models only; subject to first come first serve basis and while stock last.
- For “Free Out of Warranty Labor Charge”, it waives labor charge only, customer is still required to pay parts replacement cost according to repair quotation.
- Each customer is only eligible to participate in this event once a month.
- Photo taken during the event will be used for promotional purpose.
- Service Day promotion is not applicable with other ongoing event promotion.
- HUAWEI reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more information, please visit: https://consumer.huawei.com/ph/support/service-day/