SM Aura Premier celebrates Women’s Month with its first-ever Beauty Fair at the mall’s Upper Ground Floor Atrium. From March 16 to 31, the fair will showcase the best in beauty and technology for advanced skin care routines. Customers can expect special deals and prizes from international brands like Foreo, Lime Crime, The Ordinary, Kylie Cosmetics, SKII, and Cerave, and local brands like Happy Skin, Bench Beauty, Beauty Pop by Penshoppe, Sunnies Face, and Beauty Scout.
SM Aura Premier has been making waves in the retail landscape for opening the best global and homegrown brands such as the first Look in Southeast Asia, the first Maison Christian Dior and the first COS in the Philippines, and even the first Greyhound Café in the country. With such beautiful and luxe brands, SM Aura continues to lead in beauty-filled inventiveness with the Aura Beauty Fair.
The mall invites femme fatales to build their beauty haul with limited, exclusive discounts and promos; Guests may also take photos, reels and tiktoks in every corner of the glammed-up atrium. Customers can take a crack at the mystery vending machine by presenting a single receipt worth a minimum of PHP 1,500 for a chance to instantly win opulent prizes from participating brands. With a minimum of PHP 5,000 in accumulated receipts, warrior women may also win a special item from the mall. Every week is an exciting visit to Aura with DJs, workshops and more.
Drop by the Aura Beauty Fair and celebrate Women’s Month in style! The Aura Beauty Fair is at the UGF Atrium from March 16 to 31, 2022. For more information, follow them on Instragram and Facbeook. #KeepGlowingStrong #WomenFeelAweSM
About The Aura Beauty Fair:
- Look – you may have seen their viral post when they first opened shop in the Philippines. Look officially carries the best international brands. The Aura Beauty Fair features The Ordinary, Kylie Cosmetics, Lime Crime, Cerave, SK II, Beauty Labo and Soap & Glory
- Foreo – the wildly creative Swedish beauty-tech brand has made waves all over the internet for its advanced products for skincare. They’re finally in the Philippines with their first offline pop-up in the country.
- Beauty Scout – SCOUT FOR A CAUSE is an initiative of their online platform to help the different foundations they support through the sales of set boxes with specially curated quality beauty & skin care products that are sourced locally. They also support farmers from organic and raw ingredients.
- Sunnies Face – It’s beauty that gets you. Inspired by effortless beauty and modern design, Sunnies Face produces the perfect color-focused edits of today’s makeup essentials. Sunnies Face is a cruelty-free beauty line with luxury formulas at affordable prices. It’s universally flattering multi-use products cater to a wide range of skin tones— always free from harmful chemicals. They are offering 50% off on lip dip products for a limited time only.
- Happy Skin – Functional, easy-to-use, and high quality skin-caring makeup await you with Happy Skin Cosmetics: a homegrown brand made to suit all Filipinos. Happy Skin fans can now check out discounts up to 50%off this March 16 – 31. Grab your Happy Skin favorites and get a FREE cream silicone pouch for every purchase PHP 1,200.
- Bench Beauty – one of the country’s beat-loved makeup brands, Bench Beauty offers a vast selection offers a vast selection of makeup essentials that adhere to carrying beauty needs of a modern Filipina. The brand has launched two fresh offerings this year: Bench Beauty Eyeshadow and Eyeliner. For the Beauty Fair, Bench Beauty has prepared a slew of fun activities and games where you can get massive discounts and win prizes.
- Beauty Pop by Penshoppe – It’s time to make your beauty pop with Beauty Pop by Penshoppe. Get 20% off until March 31 when you spend PHP 699 on the chic line of lipsticks, mascara, cream blush and more.