In my previous article on how to send funds from GCash to your Paymaya Account, I was able to share with you how to transfer funds from GCash to Paymaya. Today I’m sharing with you instructions on how you can transfer funds from Paymaya to GCash.
How to Transfer Funds From Your PayMaya to GCash Account
- Open your PayMaya e-wallet and login to your account. If you are a new PayMaya user feel free to use my referral code when you register to Paymaya. Referral code: “1phpreq”.
- Tap “Bank Transfer” on the home screen.
- Select Bank: choose “GCash” from the dropdown list.
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Then enter the recipient details Account number (your 11-digit mobile number associated with your GCash account), First Name, Middle Name (optional), Last Name, Recipient Mobile Number (optional), and the purpose of the transaction.
- and tap “Continue” there’s a confirmation page where you can see the page just like the image below.
- Once you tap the Send button it will process your request. You will then receive an SMS from Gcash that you received an amount from Paymaya Philippines, Inc. to your GCash account.
That’s it, we’ve successfully transferred your funds from your PayMaya to GCash account. You can check your GCash account to see if the money is already in your e-wallet. In my case, I already received the money transfer almost instantly.
Related Article: How to send funds from GCash to your Paymaya Account
Was this article helpful? Please don’t forget to share. Thank You.
For any queries or concerns, you can check out the PayMaya’s Customer Support for answers to the most frequently asked question about PayMaya.