Many foreign businesses and individuals use PayPal as their primary method for paying freelancers. As a blogger, I often get clients from other countries who pay for my services using PayPal, and I normally transfer the funds from PayPal to my bank account. It’s a good thing I discovered that you may transfer or withdraw money from your PayPal account to your Maya wallet using your PayMaya virtual card.
One way to cash-in to your Maya account is through PayPal. If you have money in your PayPal account and you’re looking for a quick and easy way to transfer funds then you might want to check out this guide.
Normally we transfer funds from our PayPal account to our bank account which usually takes 3 to 5 business days to reflect. Fortunately, we can now transfer funds to our Maya account.
But before you can transfer your money from PayPal to your Maya, you first need to link both accounts. Make sure that you have at least PHP 100 in your PayMaya account to link to PayPal to facilitate an authorization request. The authorization amount charged against your PayMaya will be refunded when PayPal verifies with PayMaya that the card is valid.
Step 2: Add a minimum amount of PHP 100.00 into your Maya account
Step 3: Link both your Philippine-registered PayPal and Maya accounts together
- After creating a PayPal Account, go to ‘Banks and Cards’ and choose ‘Link a Card’.
- Enter your card information and ensure your PayPal address is an exact match with the address indicated for your Maya account.
- You will need to load at least PHP 100.00 into your Maya account to link to PayPal to facilitate an authorization request.
- The authorization amount charged against the PHP 100.00 balance is immediately refunded when PayPal verifies from Maya that the card is valid.
Step 4: Start transferring your PayPal balance into your Maya account
- Once you have available balance in your PayPal account, click on ‘Withdraw Funds’ on the Summary Page.
- Enter your desired withdrawal amount and select your Maya account. The minimum withdrawal amount from your PayPal account is PHP 500.00.
- Once you have confirmed your withdrawal amount, your withdrawal will be processed by PayPal within four (4) business days.
- Your withdrawal amount less the PHP 250.00 PayPal withdrawal fee will be credited to your Maya account
That’s it, we’ve successfully transferred your funds from your Paypal To Maya account. You can check your Maya account to see if the money is already in your e-wallet. In my case, I received the money transfer almost instantly unlike the regular bank transfer from PayPal which usually takes 3 to 5 business days to reflect.
Was this article helpful? Please don’t forget to share. Thank You.
For any queries or concerns, please email [email protected] or call +632 845 7788.
Related Article: How to send funds from GCash to your Paymaya Account