M Lhuillier Quick Car Loan: The Ultimate Guide to Getting Your Dream Car Fast

Make your dream car a reality today with M Lhuillier's Quick Car Loan.

By Sylvester Sy
4 Min Read
M Lhuillier Quick Car Loan 1

Owning a car is a dream many Filipinos share, and M Lhuillier, the Philippines’ largest and most respected non-bank financial institution, understands that. Through the years, M Lhuillier has been helping Filipino families turn their dreams into reality, of course, car ownership. With the M Lhuillier Quick Car Loan, getting behind the wheel of your dream car is easier and faster than ever before.

Whether you’re hitting the road for the first time or looking to upgrade your ride, M Lhuillier’s Quick Car Loan service is here for you. Designed with flexibility in mind, M Lhuillier’s Quick Car Loan caters to a diverse range of customers. M Lhuillier is your partner on the road to your dream car!

It’s as simple as buying a brand-new car from any dealer! Just set your sights on that dream car, give M Lhuillier a call or visit, and let the financing magic happen. Pay the dealer 30% of the appraised value, and M Lhuillier takes care of the rest, covering the remaining 70%. Your dream car is just a call away, making the journey to ownership hassle-free with M Lhuillier!

Excited to dive into more details? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to qualify and apply:

Step 1: Qualification Check

Ensure eligibility for ML QCL Pre-owned Car Financing with the following requirements:

  • Employment status (local or overseas) or self-employed, supported by proof of income.
  • Pensioners are also eligible, provided there is proof of pension payments.
  • Acceptable year model: 2013 and newer.
  • Chattel fees and comprehensive insurance are mandatory.
  • Maximum Term: 3-4 years.

Step 2: Vehicle Selection

Choose a second-hand car from a reputable dealer and make an initial payment of 30% of the total cost.

Step 3: Application Process

Present the car’s Original Receipt and Certificate of Registration, along with other ML Quick Car Loan requirements, at any M Lhuillier branch. We’ll assist you in securing the remaining 70% of the payment to facilitate a seamless and efficient financing experience.

As the desire for car ownership grows in the Philippines, M Lhuillier’s car loans empower Filipinos, especially young professionals and first-time buyers, to turn that dream into reality. Beyond being a financial institution, M Lhuillier becomes a companion in the journey towards personal and financial goals, offering competitive rates, flexible terms, and customer-centric services.

With a blend of convenience, flexibility, and reliability, M Lhuillier’s car loan services emerge as an excellent choice for individuals looking to acquire a vehicle. Take the initial step towards your dream car – visit your nearest branch today or explore more online.

For more details about M Lhuillier’s car loan service, check out their website: https://mlhuillier.com/car-loan. Plus, if you need immediate financial assistance, you can also apply for quick Cash Loans here: https://webloans.mlhuillier.com/vehicle-loan/loan-type/new

Follow M Lhuillier Financial Services, Inc. on Facebook, or visit mlhuillier.com for more information. For inquiries, contact Customer Care through its mobile numbers +63-947-999-0337, +63-947-999-2721, +63-917-871-2973, +63-947-999-0522, +63-947-999-2472 or email [email protected].

About Author

Share This Article