The life of the modern-day Pinoy is fast and furious. It is hectic and on-the-go, filled with activities left and right that are sure to leave anyone exhausted at day’s end. This fast-paced lifestyle has gotten even faster in this time of COVID, what with the pandemic ushering in the work from home era. Nowadays, many Filipinos literally wake up to work, and will continue working for much of the day.
It is crucial that you start the day right, so you can set yourself up well for the rest of the day and attack every second of it. And one of the best ways to do that is to have a hearty but healthy breakfast —preferably, something that can be easily prepared but still nourishing enough to sustain our needed energy for the entire day.
A healthy breakfast alternative is NutriBrownRice a delicious and nutritious instant brown rice beverage packed with natural vitamins and minerals. Made of complex carbohydrates and contains essential minerals, helps you sustain your energy level during day.
But wait, there’s more! NutriBrownRice® is also healthier than white rice—much healthier. It is, in fact, even considered a superfood. In case you’re unconvinced, consider the following health benefits of consuming NutriBrownRice®:
- It is an antioxidant and helps protect you from free radicals.
- It has essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium that helps in the bone, nerve and muscle function. It also has B-vitamins and Zinc for nerve and hormone regulation as well as aids in immunity.
- It can help you lose weight. Brown rice is high fiber, and this means it will keep you feeling full for longer as opposed to white rice. In addition, the lecithin content in brown rice isn’t converted into carbohydrates as much, which keeps you from experiencing energy spikes and feeling sleepy after eating.
- It lowers your cholesterol. While you’ve been led to believe that oil is bad for you, the oil in brown rice is actually a good thing as it lowers your cholesterol level. In particular, researchers from Louisiana State University found that the oil in brown rice lowered LDL cholesterol—a.k.a. the bad cholesterol—by 7%.
- It offers cardiovascular benefits. Brown rice is a type of whole grain, and consuming six servings of it helps slow the progression of plaque that narrows the blood vessels. This is great news for Filipinos given how cardiovascular ailments are among the most common causes of deaths in the country.
- It can lower cancer risk. Brown rice is full of phytochemicals and minerals, and these have been shown to lower one’s risk of certain cancers.
The evidence that brown rice is a superfood is irrefutable, so don’t get left out! Make NutriBrownRice® an essential part of your diet now. The earlier you do it, the quicker you’ll get the many health benefits of this wholesome, nutritious, and filling white rice alternative.
NutriBrownRice® is distributed in the Philippines by Dygen Food Ventures Inc., a subsidiary of Dyna Drug Corporation and available at The Goodwill Market.