Power Mac Center (PMC) officially opened the country’s first Apple Premium Partner store on December 16, a new one-stop concept that offers the complete experience—retail, service, and training—all accessible in the selling area.
Located in Power Plant Mall in Makati City, the brand-new PMC Apple Premium Partner store offers 275 square meters of shopping space that carries a comprehensive lineup of Apple products on offer, including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and accessories including AirPods and AirTag. It also offers a Mobile Care Service Center helmed by expert technicians that can provide repair services and offer product knowledge, as well as dedicated space for product and feature demos conducted by Apple Certified Trainers.
Catering to the needs of small and medium-sized businesses and schools around the area, the PMC Apple Premium Partner store in Power Plant Mall also offers exclusive deals to corporate and education clients.
“The opening of our first Apple Premium Partner store is undoubtedly the culminating highlight of all of the store openings we’ve celebrated this 2022. As we expand our footprint in different regions, we also always aim to elevate the overall customer experience with our brand. Power Mac Center is truly honored to be one of the first in Southeast Asia to offer this ultra-premium experience,” said Joey Alvarez, PMC Director of Product Management and Marketing.
To celebrate this milestone, PMC is giving customers visiting the concept store from December 16, 2022 onwards huge deals and discounts on their favorite Apple devices, accessories, and services:
- Participating Mac and iPad accessories are offered at up to 80% off. Store visitors can also switch to iPhone 14 at a discounted price or to an iPhone 11 at P6,500 off. These are available until December 21, 2022 for cash and straight payments.
- AirPods (2nd gen) is up for grabs at P2,000 off and select iPad (9th gen) at up to P5,500 off. Customers can also save up to P7,000 when they buy a 13-inch MacBook Air M1 chip with 256GB. Don’t miss these deals until December 25, 2022.
- Customers of the new PMC Apple Premium Partner store in Power Plant Mall can get P2,000 store credits for every purchase of iPhone 12 and iPhone 13. Select Apple TV models are available at up to 30% off until December 31, 2022. These offers are valid for non-installment payment methods.
- Purchase any of the participating iPad devices and get a free Anker PowerPort III Nano 20W USB-C wall charger. Those who will buy select Mac devices will also score a free PanzerGlass Spray Twice A Day. These are one-day deals available only on December 16.
- Each purchase of a Speck case for any iPhone 14 device comes with a free Speck Presidio Perfect-Clear Case for iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Promo runs until December 25, 2022.
- Select premium accessories from Adam Elements, Laut, Moshi, PanzerGlass, Pipetto, and Rivacase are up to 30% off from December 16 to 25, 2022. Customers with a P3,000 minimum purchase of accessories will also receive one free Defunc Go Sport In-Earphones with mic and remote. Terms and conditions apply for all the mentioned promos.
- Mobile Care by Power Mac Center in PMC Apple Premium Partner Power Plant Mall will also offer 50% off on diagnostic fees and software fees, and 10% off on parts on opening day.
In addition to these offers, the PMC Apple Premium Partner store will also host free workshops open to the public until December 30, 2022. Topics include getting personal with iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro, productivity with iPad, switching to Mac, project management with Mac, and portrait photography with iPhone. Conducted by Apple-certified PMC trainers, similar special sessions will be scheduled occasionally at the new store for anyone to join.